Why become a member of RDGP?
RDGP are a professional organisation committed to creating a strong, connected primary health care workforce.
Benefits of membership
- Continuing Professional Education for health professionals at a reduced cost.
- Providing social and professional networking opportunities that contribute to an integrated and collaborative Primary Health Care workforce
- Access to relevant and current health and services information
- Support for new health professionals and their families to the region through establishing connections to local community groups and services
Who can become a member?
Members are welcome from across the primary health sector who conduct their services in the Riverland and meet the following membership categories:
- Ordinary Membership shall be open to General Practitioners and will have full voting rights.
- Associate Membership shall be open to all GP Registrars, Interns and medical students during their term of placement within the Riverland. Associate members do not have voting rights
- Practice Membership shall be open to any General Practice operating within the Riverland and enables all current employees, including Practice Managers, Practice Nurses, Reception/Administration staff and Allied Health Professionals, to hold a membership. Practice members do not have voting rights
- Medical Specialist Membership shall be open to any Medical Specialist who conduct their clinical practice in the Riverland. Medical Specialist Membership do not have voting rights
- Allied Health Professional Membership shall be open to Allied Health Professionals who conduct their practice in the Riverland. Allied Health Professional Membership do not have voting rights. Allied Health Professional Membership will automatically cease when a member concludes conducting their clinical practice in the Riverland
- Honorary Membership shall be available to any Medical Practitioner residing or practicing within the boundaries of RDGP. Honorary members do not have voting rights. Such membership shall be bestowed by the Board of Management
To apply for RDGP membership, please Click Here to download the membership form (RDGP membership acceptance subject to board approval).