RDGP provides a range of health services that may be of benefit to you or someone you know.
- Have you recently been feeling sad over the loss of a relationship or loved one?
- Are you finding it difficult to get through the day?
- Do you feel tired for no good reason?
- Are you feeling nervous, anxious or stressed?
- Are you feeling hopeless or worthless?
- Do you feel that everything is an effort or so depressed that nothing can cheer you up?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult to sit still and feel restless?
Aboriginal Health – Closing the Gap Riverland
- Are you Aboriginal and looking to improve your health but just don’t know where to start?
- Have you recently been diagnosed with sugar sickness/diabetes and need help to manage it?
- Would you like to Quit or cut back on your smoking?
- Do you have asthma and need help to control it?
- Has your GP just told you that you have high blood pressure but you don’t know what this means?
- Are you concerned about one of your mob and need help?
- Are you feeling sad and don’t know why?
- Are you having hassles at school and need someone to talk to?
- Are you unsure about the future?
- Do you feel different to everyone else?
- Have you got a health concern and want someone to help you?
- Are you concerned about a young person and are not sure where to go for help?
- Are alcohol and drugs causing you problems?
- Are you unsure what immunisations your child should have?
- Due for immunisations but not sure where to go?